Dental Hygiene Services
Discover more Details about our services
At A Center for Advanced Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry, we are happy to assist you with your dental hygiene needs.
We offer dental hygiene education, exams and cleanings, and periodontal care.
When you maintain good oral hygiene practices, you will:
- Have less harmful plaque festering on your gums and teeth
- Avoid gum disease and tooth decay
- Minimize your dental costs
- Enjoy fresher breath
- Have pain-free gums and teeth
- Protect yourself from tooth loss
- Feel more confident in your smile
Great oral hygiene is also linked to better systemic health. Healthy gums and teeth may safeguard you from high blood pressure, diabetes, dementia, and heart disease.
At A Center for Advanced Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry, we are happy to assist you with your dental hygiene needs. We offer dental hygiene education, exams and cleanings, and periodontal care.
REGULAR DENTAL EXAMINATIONS AND CLEANINGS
Why are those biannual dental exams so important?
They are the best way to detect problems in their earliest stages. Dr. Miller can identify decay, cancer, or periodontal disease before they get out of control. Early treatment is always more comfortable and less expensive than treatment for more advanced cases.
During your checkup, you can expect a visual exam and digital x-rays. These methods allow our dentist to see all the hidden spaces of your smile.
- Your dental cleaning will be administered by our caring professionals who are trained to use special instruments to remove plaque. They can eliminate the hardened bacteria from above and below the gumline.
- Dental cleanings are vital to avoiding gum disease, tooth pain, tooth decay, and tooth loss. After your cleaning, your teeth will be smooth and polished, your gums will be healthier, and your breath will be fresh!
DENTAL HYGIENE EDUCATION
Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have about dental hygiene.
The key to healthy teeth and gums is keeping bacteria buildup at bay. Food decay attracts the harmful bacteria that causes cavities and gum disease.
- For people who have loose skin that cannot be corrected with weight loss;
- Liposuction is often included with a tummy tuck particularly to the flanks;
- Additional procedures for a more polished look overall.
If you are suffering from the first stages of gum disease, we will provide you with gentle periodontal care. We provide a deep cleaning process called scaling and root planning that will eliminate bacteria and prevent future buildup.
Over 75% of American adults suffer from gum disease, so be sure to attend your regular dental checkups. Gum disease treatment is simple when the disease is in its early stages and can be reversed with proper dental hygiene.